Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Start of a New Chapter.


Playing in the pool at Wisconsin Dells


She was not a fan of this slide! 

Daddy with his babies! 

One night we just had pie for dinner because Betty's Pies is the best!! If you come to visit us, we'll
bring you to Betty's Pies! 

This is what life is all about... growing up surrounded by your cousins! This was taken at a surprise retirement party for my
Dad this past weekend! 

Gooseberry Falls, MN... not too far from our new home

scrunched up nose, yup she's my daughter

So thankful my children have a strong, faithful male role model in their life!
Thanks for being an awesome daddy honey!

My Boy!

And so begins our new journey in Minnesota!




The boxes are all unpacked, all that is left to do is decorate and to get a few more things we need for the house. JC is still waiting to start work (we thought he would have been able to start last week, so we're a little frustrated about that) We have a to do list of things we need to get done to become residents of MN that I'm slowing chipping away at and have to wait to get paid to be able to do some of the things. Money is tight because a big move like this cost quit a bit to do, but we are trusting that God will continue to provide like he always has. Over the last 2.5 weeks we have savored all the family time we have had, I'm sad this time is coming to an end as I head back to work tomorrow morning. At the same time I am excited to start at my new store and get back into the swing of things. Thank you to those of you who prayed for our journey to MN from NH, we kindly ask that you keep those prayers coming as we continue to get settled and figure out everything that comes with a big move like this! The kids are adjusting well, but will be going through another big transition as they start with a new daycare provider next week. I will be doing another post with pics of our new home soon, so stay tuned! I hope your week is going well & that you're finding blessings in the everyday things! 

XOXO Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment