Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Keeping my eyes on Him.

As a christian we know that we should keep our eyes on God when times get hard. Well I don't know if it's just me, but I find that difficult to do... I just get so wrapped up in my own thoughts and expectations that I don't keep my eyes on Him. I am struggling big time with trusting God and His plan, normally I feel like I'm pretty good at trusting Him. For what ever reason right now this is what my heart and mind are struggling with. As I was reading my morning devotional (from Shereadstruth.com) this line really stuck out to me:

Christ is the sole means of our salvation. Our hope is truly built on nothing less than Jesus.

My prayer for today is that I can keep my eyes on the Lord even in the middle of this stormy season of life and know wholeheartedly that my hope is built on Jesus and that He will fulfill what He sees fit for our life right now.

And I will praise you in this storm 
And I will lift my hands 
For you are who you are
No matter where I am
And every tear I've cried
You hold in your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise you in the storm. 

~Praise You In The Storm by Casting Crowns

Just wanted to share some quick thoughts with you guys today! Praying that these words my touch your heart and help you in whatever you are facing today! Life is tough but our God is Tougher, He will give you the strength you need to carry on! Love to you my friends on this Wednesday morning!

XOXO Bee








No comments:

Post a Comment