Thursday, January 5, 2017

My New Adventure.

So my new adventure is... becoming an It Works! independent distributor.

~ They are a christian based company that offers all natural health products ranging from; facials to protein powder. These products help you live a healthier lifestyle and help people like myself start our own businesses!

~ I am excited to start this new adventure and start using these products myself, so that I can give you honest feed back about what the products are doing for me

~ I, myself can only try so many products at one time... so what I need from just a few of you is consider buying some of these products and give me some feed back on what you think of them!
I just need some help with getting my business off the ground! 

~ If you sign up to be a loyal customer with me, you will; save money (awesome), be able to try these products (why not give them a try) & help me start my business (I'd appreciate it)! 

~ Once I get enough clients, I'm hoping to be able to stay home full time with the kids. My mommy heart has been struggling with working full time and commuting and not having as much time with my babies or with JC.

~ I am excited to start using their products; my first order included their blender bottle and Greens on the Go (because I myself like many struggle getting enough greens/vegetables in my diet) I have also heard that they help with fatigue! 

~ One of my goals for 2017 is to run the Grandma's half marathon in Duluth, which will take a lot of time to train for and I'm afraid that if I'm working outside the house full time I'm not going to have the time to train like I need to for this! 

~ So even if you're just curious about what products It Works! offers please head on over to my website and just take a look!! 

breannbarber.myitworks.com

I'm taking a huge risk in this new adventure but I think with hard work and God on my side that I can succeed! I truly just want to encourage, inspire and help people live a healthier life and thats what these products offer! 

In other news, it's cold here in Two Harbors today and I so thankful that I had the day off to just cuddle and nap with my babies!! JC had to work late tonight, so we are having pizza and probably going to watch a movie as a family! Nights like tonight make my heart so happy when we can all be together as a family! Sunday is our precious heaven babies birthdays and I took the day off of work to spend with my little family and I am so looking forward to spending the day with my babies here on earth and remember the ones that I will get to hold again in heaven some day! Blessings to you my friends! 

XOXO Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment