Monday, November 5, 2012

EEEK!!

It finally happened... those 2 little lines I have been waiting to see have appeared!! September 26th 2012 will go down in my book as one of the best days of my life!! It took us about 5 months to get pregnant, and I know that it doesn't sound long and that it takes other people even longer... but when you go through an entire pregnancy and then your baby passes away it feels like an eternity! To me this pregnancy will be a total of about 21 months of waiting, this includes my pregnancy with Maggie Grace and the time it took to get pregnant with this new little one!

Yesterday I was at church early to teach Release time, I had fun with my girls and then headed to JC's office to see him. I sat down and starting talking about this is the latest my period has been but I wasn't sure and didn't want to get my hopes up that we were pregnant. He just said can you please just take a test so we know, and I said I have one at home... he then preceded to ask if I could go get it and take it at the church. Knowing that if we were pregnant I didn't want to find out by myself, I went home and grabbed the test and drove right back to church ( the drive only takes about 5 minutes, but that day it felt like it took forever!) I was so nervous! I got back to church, I took the test but didn't want to look because I wanted us to find out together, even though I really wanted to peek. I had him look at the result  and when I saw that smile come over his face I knew it was positive, but it was still hard to believe! We instantly hugged and cried and I just said I am SO happy!! JC said we need to let Pastor Ryan and Pastor Darren know and have them pray over you... so those were the first people to know along with Marry who is the church secretary. We were surrounded by prayers and tears of excitement, it was a wonderful feeling!

I have been feeling different already with this pregnancy, my stomach has been more upset and I have been exhausted! So we will see how different this one is from Maggie Grace, as we proceed in this pregnancy I know both JC and I will be nervous and scared. I know I will be relieved once we get into the second trimester, but even then I know the worries will be in the back of my mind. However I am praying for peace, so that I don't get overwhelmed and stressed out because that's not good for baby either! I feel SO extremely blessed that God has gifted us with this new life and will continually pray for the baby's health, prayers of thankfulness and for a smooth pregnancy! I have my first doctor's appointment in a month and we will have our first ultrasound at 10 weeks, which will be a relief to see the baby that early on!

Thank you for those of you who have been praying and waiting right along with us! I am SO looking forward to sharing my pregnancy with you all and keeping a journal while I am pregnant.

God is Good all the time & all the time God is Good!!

XOXO Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment