Sunday, November 11, 2012

The What If's...

I think in life it is always easy and common to play the what if game, I know I have done it often in my own life and I am right now. Wondering what if I miscarry this baby or we lose this one the way we did Maggie, what if we can't find health insurance, what if JC doesn't get hired on to stay here in I.Falls and can't find another job, what if I have high blood pressure and gestational diabetes again during this pregnancy.... and the list goes on.

I think it's ok to think about the what if's, but not ok to get too wrapped up in them. As Christians we are called to trust God especially when it comes to the what if's because he knows how it is all going to play out and it's pretty much of of our hands. 

All I know is that the what if's in my head are just that... what if's and I can't live daily wondering what is around the corner because honestly that is no way to live! What I do know is that God has always provided for JC and I and I know that he will continue!

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord" Jeremiah 17:7

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. Psalms 56:3

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. Psalms 37:5 

This is going to be another pretty low key week, we have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and looking forward to hearing baby pistachio's heartbeat! We saw it on the ultrasound a couple of weeks ago but didn't get to hear it, so that should be exciting. Trusting God to protect baby and me during this pregnancy, I have an overwhelming sense of peace that we will get a baby out of this pregnancy. So again I trust God with this little baby's life and know that his plan for this little life is much greater then what I could plan! So here's to another week full of adventure, cuddle time, and being entertained by our crazy pups! I hope to be taking more pictures this week! 

XOXO Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment