Friday, May 16, 2014

In the Stillness...

The house is quiet for the moment.. little peanut is sleeping and I find myself with a rear time to sit quietly with my God and listen. I pick up the book "Battlefield of the Mind" by Joyce Meyer... it's one I began to read when I was in the throws of my depression battle. Today I decided to pick it up and start from the beginning once again, to see what God has to reveal to me. The one scripture that stood out to me today is 1 Corinthians 10:13

"The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure."

I don't know if this verse speaks to you at all, but it holds a strong message in it for all of us. No matter what your facing today, God is right by your side and even when you feel as though you are drowning God will not allow that to happen. So lean on Him and trust Him with all your heart... I have been there before friend, I know it's hard and it hurts, but you WILL make it out to the other side! And believe me friend it is a beautiful sight and feeling when you make it to the other side of the darkness! Blessings on this Friday! 

XOXO Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment