Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Summer Happenings!

Wow! Where has the time gone... I can't believe summer is coming to an end. I thought I would just put up a quick picture post with some of the fun things we did this summer! I'm really hoping to get more writing in now, especially since I got a new computer... yay! We have had a fun summer with a lot of little adventures and one big one... going to my family cabin in Michigan for a week! We so enjoyed our time there with my brother, sister in law and their sweet kiddos! JC was happy to finally have a vacation for the first time in about 3 years! So here are some pics from our summer, hope you are all enjoying your summers!

XOXO Bee

Started our summer by going back to International Falls, it was a fun weekend & so great to see our church family again! 

I completed my first half marathon!

Kylie got her first real haircut!

We went to the rhubarb festival in Duluth

Beautiful sunset at the cabin

Waiting to fed a hippo at the awesome zoo we visited! 

Ready to catch the big one

Fun building sand castles with daddy!

Cute cousins on the 4th of July!

All patriotic for the 4th! 

Sister love

Girls in pink

He's my favorite

Enjoyed time by the big lake at home

A little day adventure in our cute little town

Tried a new restaurant 

Celebrated 8 years married to my best friend! 

Raspberry picking

Brought cousin Clay to help pick them

Trip to the dentist to get those lil teeth checked

Getting some runs in with my pup!

Poppy girl turned 1

At the Irish Fest

JC "ran" a 0k with me... I think that'll be the only race I can convince him to run with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment